OHS Fast Operational Review
An OHS Fast Operational Review delivers a comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety Report and takes approximately 2 days to complete. This is an excellent and cost effective approach to completing a diagnostic of the Health and Safety Systems as well as Risk Specific documentation.
Our OHS Fast Operational Review has often been so successful in uncovering opportunities for improvement and results that organisations have continued to use Performance Drivers "Grey Haired Gurus"™. These include specialist project management contractors, consultants and interim executives to assist in delivering the benefits and results.
The scope of this project is to review the status of your OHS process of the facility. This will include the following:
Health and safety management systems
- SHE policy, responsibilities and competency assessment
- Procurement controls to cover SHE for goods and services
- Safe work practices & in house rules
- Incident investigation and analysis
- Personnel selection, control and evaluation
- SHE promotion, maintenance & design controls
- SHE Risk management, hazardous materials/substances
- Emergency preparedness
- Inspections, audits and reviews
- Critical task/personnel/equipment inventories
Risk specific documentation
- Review insurance claims histories
- Any property/building risk reports and local government reports
- OHS Infringement notices and prosecutions
- HS Risk register
- Procedural manuals currently used
- OHS risk documents (first aid register, incident reports, property damage, maintenance manuals and records, permits systems, inductions, contractor agreements).
- Number of full, part time and contract employees on site, the tasks they complete
- Any procedures/risk assessments associated with any work activities that may have been developed
- List of countries and domestic locations traveled to and the types of activities completed at these locations
- Any emergency evacuation plans/procedures both on-site and during travel
- Inventory of plant and equipment as well as all chemical substances held on-site and relevant material safety data sheets
- Any SHE type audits/reviews/inspections reports previously completed that do not fall into any category listed above
For more information about Performance Drivers' OHS Fast Operational Review please contact us on 61 2 9683 6200 or email email@example.com.