A Lean approach to improving business is about creating daily habits which optimise value while minimising waste.
Our business performance consulting offering includes extensive expertise in Lean and 6 Sigma.
At Performance Drivers, we assist clients to reduce operating costs and boost productivity using the application of a range of Lean tools and techniques. By carefully selecting the Guru with the most appropriate knowledge and skills for the client’s particular environment, we will tailor a Lean solution that has sustainability as its primary goal. We focus our efforts on practical application through the appropriate levels of training, guidance, mentoring and implementation.
While there are many operational improvement service providers operating in the market place, what sets us apart is our ability to customise a sustainable solution based on specific client requirements.
Depending on these client requirements we can either:
- provide specialist consultants to conduct operational reviews, design and implement full project, change management and Lean training plans, or
- we can place interim specialists to address resource gaps during a Lean implementation that is being managed in-house by the client.
The management of a Business Process Improvement program falls into three broad categories:
Performance Drivers’ involvement in a sustainable Lean implementation is typically structured in one of three ways, each achieving similar outcomes whilst taking into account the unique requirements of the client organisation.
Project Management outsourced to a “Grey Haired Guru”™
Design of a Lean training program for leadership. Training supported by a part-time mentor during deployment.
Expert facilitation of the application of Lean tools & techniques starting with a proof of concept pilot project.
The options for inclusion in any Lean implementation project would include:
- Business reviews
- High level diagnostics
- Business case development
- Lean awareness briefings
- Lean training (bespoke, LSS Accredited Yellow and Green Belt or IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma course options)
- Change management
- A structured program for building internal capability
- Access to broad and diverse skills sets and decades of experience in a mix of Lean, MOS, TOC, Six Sigma, Balanced Score Card and Business Process Improvement.
Maximum Support and Flexibility
Our unique business model means we are able to scale our team up or down as each project evolves.
Furthermore the Performance Drivers Consortium presents the opportunity for organisations embarking on Business Process Improvement to share real world experiences, best practice models, management methods and techniques; providing attendees with direct access to performance improvement expertise.
For further information see Lean Australia or phone 02 9683 6200