Business Improvement Tips - Improvements in the Workplace
We asked some of our "Grey Haired Gurus"™ for some tips for improvements in the workplace and this is what they came up with.....
- "Good things happen when you take action. Bad things happen when you neglect" - John Addison
- "Many frontline managers (particularly supervisors) spend too much time writing reports or putting out fires. Unlock their potential as a coach for employees and as a key to improvement of quality and process".
- "Improvement requires change to daily habits. What new or "improved" daily habits have you incorporated into your routine recently?".
- "Lighten up a bit . . . promoting and encouraging laughter in the work place has a profound effect on productivity. Less stress is also a great side benefit".
- "Do not focus on what people do, but focus on what gets in the way of what they do!".
- "Small incremental change programs succeed 80% of the time; large "big bang" projects succeed 20% of the time".
For more information about the services offered by Performance Drivers please contact us on 61 2 9683 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.